PRODUCT-LEVEL CONTROL FOR CONSUMABLES,
RETURNABLE MATERIALS AND ASSETS
IV is the industrial solution to manage consumable and returnable tools, supplies and other assets. It allows you to stock what you need when and where you need it providing clear visibility and transparency on all levels.
Individual door control according to usage requirements, such as whether the item is returnable or not, loan periods for check-in/check-out, automated lock-down, employee access, etc.
- Full usage audit trails — see item, who used it and where it was used
- High capacity storage in a small footprint
- Secure storage for 16 items
- Available as an auxiliary only. Up to 3 SupplyLocker IV's can be connected to other SupplyPro devices
- LED lighting for enhanced product visibility
- Make equipment, including laptops and peripherals, available to specific users
- Control assets that need calibration or inspection
- Monitor calibration status and lock down tools by either number of uses, number of days, due date — or any combination thereof
- Users can lock down tools that are not reusable and a notification is sent to management for repair
- A full audit history by asset and user
Laptops • Abrasives • Adhesives • Sealants • Gauges
Maintenance Supplies (MRO) • Welding Supplies • Security Items
Calibrated Instruments & Tools • Rechargeable Items
Meters • Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Instrumentation Devices & more!
- Knock-out stamps located in back panel of each compartment can be knocked out to allow for power/network access behind locked door. Ideal for laptops, radios, detectors, power tools, etc.
LOCKER AND COMPARTMENT SPECIFICATIONS
- 16 Doors
- Dimensions: 72"H x 28"W x 24"D
- Weight: 274lbs